TERMS AND CONDITIONS
This website - www.thestageshoreditch.com - is owned and controlled by Galliard Homes Limited (“Galliard Homes” or otherwise “we”). Galliard Homes is a private limited company registered in England with registered number 2158998. Our registered office is 3rd Floor, Sterling House, Langston Road, Loughton, Essex, IG10 3TS.
When we say ‘website’, ‘site’ or ‘websites’, we are referring to our main web domain which is ‘galliardhomes.com’ but this also includes other variants of this domain which includes, but is not limited to ‘.co.uk’-suffixed versions thereof.
By using this website you consent to the Terms and Conditions below.
Galliard Homes takes all reasonable care to ensure that the information contained on this website or other Galliard Homes related websites is accurate, however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy and we reserve the right to change the information on this website or other Galliard Homes related websites, including these Terms and Conditions, at any time. As far as there are any inaccuracies and applicable laws allow, we neither accept responsibility nor liability whatsoever for errors, inaccuracies or omissions, nor for any loss that may result directly or indirectly from reliance on its content.
Some of the provisions contained in these Terms and Conditions may also from time to time be superseded by provisions or notices published elsewhere on this website from time to time.
Opinions expressed on this website are not statements of fact and nothing on this website shall be regarded or taken as legal, tax or financial advice.
Important Information relating to developments, properties and plots displayed on the website
Information about a development or property, including prices and specification, is liable to be changed or removed at any time and we reserve the right to make any such changes, amendments, variations, deletions or removals at any time and without further notice.
It should be noted that many developments marketed on the Galliard Homes website may be referred to as a marketing name as part of the promotion of the site and this may not be adopted as the registered postal address. We reserve the right to make any such changes, amendments, variations, deletions or removals at any time and without further notice.
Photos and Computer Generated Images (“CGIs”)
Any photographs of a development or property on the website, property portals or promoted by us via our social media channels are intended to be indicative only. Photographs may show only certain parts of the property or building as they appeared at the time they were taken or show similar properties to the one listed. Any computer generated image gives only an indication as to how the development or property may look and this may change at any time. We reserve the right to make changes, amendments, variations, deletions or removals to such photographs and/or GGIs at any time and without further notice.
Areas, measurements and distances given of all properties, off-plan or otherwise, are approximate only and are subject to change. We reserve the right to make changes, amendments, variations, deletions or removals to such photographs to such floor plans at any time and without further notice.
The copyright in this website and its content belong to Galliard Homes. Unless otherwise noted, we are the owners or licensees of all intellectual property rights in this website, including copy, floor-plan drawings, photography, brochures, videos and CGI material. You may not reproduce or incorporate this website or any of its contents into any other website or printed material without written consent from Galliard Homes.
Galliard Homes welcomes links to this site from relevant third party websites. However, if requested in writing by Galliard Homes, such links must be removed within 24 hours of notice in writing (which may, for the avoidance of doubt, include email).
This website contains links to third party websites over which Galliard Homes has no control. Galliard Homes assumes no responsibility for the content of third party websites or for any losses which may arise out of use of a third party website. The presence of a link to a third party website does not necessarily mean that Galliard Homes endorses that particular site and/or any of its content nor that we have any association with the proprietor of that website.
Offers and Incentives
- All offers and incentives are subject to availability and while stocks last.
- We reserve the right to end an offer or incentive at any time and without further notice.
- Offers and Incentives are available on selected plots only, at our discretion and on a subject to contract basis only.
- Other than HM Government-led incentives, any offer or incentive will only be applied to full asking price property purchases.
- Incentives will not be automatically applied to purchases and are always subject to negotiation.
- Offers must be agreed at the point of reservation and are subject to negotiation.
- Terms and conditions apply in respect of all incentives, details of which are available upon request.
- The specific basis/bases upon which the incentive/s is/are to be provided (where applicable) is/are to be contained in the sale contract, a copy of which will be available upon request.
- The incentive/s (where applicable) will be conditional upon the purchaser legally completing the purchase (of a property).
- We reserve all our rights to make changes, amendments, variations, deletions or removals to our Offers and Incentives at any time and without further notice.
HM Government Schemes
Help to Buy: Equity Loan
- May be available on a selection of properties within qualifying developments, determined by property price and completion date.
- To qualify for a Help to Buy: Equity Loan you will need to meet the eligibility criteria set out by HM Government.
- Applications are made through the ‘Help to Buy’ website and are subject to the scheme’s own terms and conditions.
- Please refer to the Help to Buy website for full terms and conditions.
Stamp Duty Land Tax (“SDLT”) ‘Holiday’
- Various properties within Galliard Homes’ development portfolio will qualify for HM Government’s SDLT ‘holiday’, which runs up until 30 June 2021.
- Please refer to the GOV.UK website for full terms and conditions.
Galliard Led Offers and Incentives
Galliard’s Stamp Duty Land Tax (“SDLT”) ‘Holiday’ Extension
- Eligible on purchases (of Galliard Homes’ properties) reaching legal completion between 1 July 2021 and 1 January 2022 where offers to purchase were made (by the purchaser) and accepted (by Galliard Homes) on or after 11 September 2020.
- Applies to SDLT rates as at 7 July 2020, i.e. one day prior to HM Government’s SDLT ‘holiday’.
- Applies to the first £500,000 on selected Galliard Homes properties only. Please contact Galliard Homes to find out which specific properties this incentive applies to.
- Buyers that own multiple properties will still be required to pay the 3 per cent Higher Rates on Additional Dwellings (‘HRAD’) charge.
- Galliard's Stamp Duty Holiday contribution is capped at £10,000 at Timber Yard, Birmingham
Complimentary Furniture Package
- One furniture package only per property.
- Furniture package supplied by Galliard Homes only unless stated otherwise.
- The contents of the furniture package will be provided upon legal completion, are chosen by Galliard Homes and cannot be deviated from unless there is a prior arrangement in place.
Legal Fee Contribution
- Can be redeemed only when using recommended panel of solicitors.
- Agreed amount will form part of the legal contract entered into.
Service Charge Contribution
- For a specified term, subject to negotiation.
- Agreement will form part of the legal contract entered into.
- Terms and duration of the offer subject to negotiation.
- Agreement will form part of the legal contract entered into.
Interest on Deposit Allowance
- Allowance based on sums actually received by the Seller for the period held by them.
- Offer will form part of the legal contract entered into.
NHS Worker Incentives
- Available to anyone working in the NHS classed as an NHS ‘key worker’ by HM Government.
- The NHS key worker must be currently employed and be able to show an NHS key worker ID and any payslips that we may require as proof.
- This offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer, incentive or promotion unless stated otherwise.
Complimentary Gym Membership
- Applicable to the gym or leisure facility stated by Galliard Homes only.
- Value and/or length of the term to be established as part of the negotiation.